Phone-camera undertone test keeps giving me conflicting impressions
Moderatoren: wilbur, aspannagel, Roadfalcon, Claus, Andy Rau
Phone-camera undertone test keeps giving me conflicting impressions
I am rebuilding a small wardrobe and would rather make slower choices than repeat old impulse purchases. So far I keep circling between Deep Winter and Deep Summer because some colours seem convincing for only a moment. The shop lighting is uneven which makes fabric swatches look more dramatic than they do outside. I photographed a few tops near my face in daylight, but I am not sure which details deserve the most weight. I use the same plain background so one changing detail does not quietly influence the impression. Some jewel tones look unexpectedly natural while very pale colours can make me look tired. I label the photos before reviewing them because quick side-by-side choices can become surprisingly misleading. I do not expect a quiz to settle this by itself, but a structured comparison might stop me changing my mind every evening. color analysis looks like a practical place to organize the comparison before I take more photos under the same conditions. For anyone who has worked through this carefully what one or two tests gave you the clearest answer?